Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Grishko has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form. It is one of those models, which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars.
These shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp , a medium platform. Pointes suit all types of feet and want a quieter shoe.
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
- The structure of the last for the 2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of the ballet dancer.
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
- Globally bestselling pointe shoe.
- The style where glory and functionality merge.
Recommended for professional dancers, students of high school, and amateurs. Also recommended for less trained feet
- Shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp, medium platform and are based on the «3007».
-PRO FLEX fits all types of feet, and they are specially recommended for performances where flexibility and quietness are most important.
-The sound deadening materials integrated into the pleats beneath the box make the shoe super silent.
-New, more flexible material used for the inner sole helps to save muscle energy while dancing.
-The shoe is extremely flattering, supportive, flexible and lightweight.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
- Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes