Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
POINTE SHOES BASED ON ELITE LAST
Pointe shoes should be properly fitted, otherwise it can lead to bruises or even injures. Romanian type of foot is not so common among ballet dancers, and unfortunately, they often wear the shoes that created for other forms. Elite was developed for foot with low or medium arch. Elite is comfortable for wide foot with short toes, and makes it look beautiful.
Recommended for a square foot (shorter toes).
- Wider, flat and oval platform, balanced by hand.
- The lowest vamp in the Grishko pointe shoes line providing maximum comfort.
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
- Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes