Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Grishko has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form.
DreamPointe 2007 is innovative model that gives flexibility and resilient support to the foot. The prearched shank gives extra comfort and support to the heel, especially if ballerina has high arch.
Breaking in the shank will cause damage of the shoes!
- More than 3 times longer lifespan vs. classical styles due to the- state-of -art chemical-free insole materials.
- Paste-free and the use of thermoformable materials help make the insole very lightweight.
- The box made of natural materials absorbs moisture and is adjustable to any foot arch.
- The insole is assembled by hand and with care for any foot work and muscle strengthening.
- Forefront padding and pillow-like insole guarantee added comfort and coziness.
1. The U-shaped medium vamp has long wings.
2. Unique integrated construction of an insole and platforms of eco-friendly orthopedic thermoplastic material.
3. Soft padding in pointe shoe platform.
4. Wide fore sole.
- Increased durability because of using new insole construction and new producing technology. It’s very light because of using new glue for the box. Double upper preserves the shape of the pointe shoe.
- New durable combination of the shoe bottom details gives stability during the work in pointe shoes.
- Ballerinas will feel equal comfort with new points that after using them some time.
- Pointe shoes will never break down. The main insole with platform allows working on pointes long time without platform damage.
- Soft insock with the platform of special shoe material provides comfort wearing.
- Soft inner pad in the top of the pointe shoe absorbs load pulse during the work in pointes.
- New wide sole shape provides more balance and stability and creates antislip effect.
- Using thermoplastic material for the toe box allows making wider platform.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
- Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes